- Washington State Audubon Chapters can sell shade-grown coffee to members and their communities! Read about our Audubon Chapter Coffee Sales program to learn about this exciting program.
- Host your own Learn, Taste, Act! event at a local coffeeshop. We provide all of the information you need for preparing and hosting your event.
- Buy triple-certified coffee: fair trade, organic and shade-grown. Seattle Audubon sells its own blend of triple-certified coffee. Buy the coffee here.
- Ask Tully's to go shade-grown! Find out how you can make an impact.
Interested in volunteering with Seattle Audubon's Conservation Committee (the group that drives the NW Shade Coffee Campaign and the Forest Friendly Lumber Campaign)? We are always looking for dedicated and enthusiastic volunteers! Below are just some of the many projects we are currently working on. View our volunteer page for more information about the campagin and to contact us.
- Audubon Chapter Outreach - Develop tools and collaborate with Audubon chapters nationwide to share the message that shade coffee matters.
- Web tools - Design and create interactive web tools for shadecoffee.org and forestfriendlylumber.com.
- Newsletter writers - Contribute brief articles for the Campaign's quarterly e-newsletter.
January 24 - September 7, 2009
Coffee:The World in Your Cup at Burke Museum, Seattle, WA.
Coffee Tasting at the Burke Museum with the NW Shade Coffee Campaign and Grounds for Change, Seattle, WA August 8th
Ninth Annual Roasters Guild Retreat Stevenson, WA, August 13-16
Ultimate Barista Challenge, San Diego, CA, August 30 - September 16th
Coffee Fest Seattle Seattle, WA September 25-27
The Canadian Coffee & Tea Show Vancover, B.C. October 20-21
Kona Coffee Cultural Festival Kona, Hawaii November 6-15